EASIEST Way to Remove $ RECYCLE.BIN, System Volume Information Folder and Desktop.ini!!!

by 08:15 0 comments
Hi guys,,,,,, Sorry for randomly post hehe. 

How to remove $RECYCLE.BIN, system volume information folder and Desktop.ini????

This is based on my experienced. This folder looks like hidden folder and even if I could delete them they'd just end up back on there again and makes me even more afraid. 

You can't delete the folder $RECYCLE.BIN, System volume information and Desktop.ini permanently or remove it from your system because this system file is embedded on the windows. So you can only hide this folder permanently from your system.

Here is step by step how to remove $RECYCLE.BIN, System volume information and Desktop.ini:

1. Open My Computer and click View > Option > Change Folder and Search Option


2. Click View in  folder Option




3. Thick on the "Hide protected operating system files (recommended))



4. Finally click Apply and OK.


I hope my post will be helpful for all of you.

Thanks 

Regards
Nix

Chermie by Ninik Irawati

THE AUTHOR

NINIK IRAWATI. I'm Student,a Researcher and an entrepreneur. Welcome to my personal blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment